When I travel, I like to be comfortable but I also like to feel good with how I look too. You never know who you will meet, who you will run into that you know or what will happen during your travel time. Even though traveling can be a pain, and sometimes an all day event, its tempting to keep your pj’s on and head to the airport… DON’T. Throw on a cotton dress, slip your PiggyToes into a pair of cute flip flops, throw back your hair and put a little gloss & mascara on… You’ve heard the saying, A little goes a long way! This is how I plan to travel for our upcoming San Francisco trip ~ Cute & Comfortable!
My Top 5 Tips for How To Travel in Style
1. Be comfortable: Who says a maxi dress isn’t comfortable? Its cotton, flowy, gives you room to move on the plane & the one above even has a bra-top! Present yourself to the world by showing others who you are: Beautiful inside AND out.
2. Enhance your morning look: So the flight is crazy early? There are 2 ways to enhance your look ~ mascara and lip gloss. My 2 favorites- BADgal lash & softlips gloss!
3. Stay Organized with a Large Tote Bag: A light-weight, large tote will allow you to keep all of your traveling essentials in one spot! There’s plenty of room for your personal items and even a few misc. kid items too. Its also said that a traveler’s best accessory is a scarf… Stick one in your tote- you never what the weather will be like when you arrive at your destination! (HINT: I always like to put loose coins and a few cars & toy dump trucks in the bottom of my totes too! It keeps my kids occupied while I need to take care of any business at the airport!)
4. Purchase a wallet clutch: Phone/License/Folded Plane Ticket- All in one spot, easy to grab & very helpful in a busy airport!
5. Walk Confidently & Smile: When you look good, you feel good! Put yourself together, walk confidently and smile because you are beautiful, organized & ready to travel!